There are many reasons to decide to get certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt. The courses offered by Utah Lean Six Sigma Training Center will help you:
- Improve your lifetime earning potential. Certified Lean Six Sigma professionals typically earn more than their non-certified peers.
- Increase your personal and professional confidence.
- Become a better leader by developing the soft skills required to guide and inspire others.
- Challenge the status quo to determine if different processes or ways of thinking will result in better outputs.
- Develop a stronger resume by adding a Lean Six Sigma professional certification.
- Have career mobility because Lean Six Sigma certifications are recognized across almost every industry.
- Add some prestige to your signature block by adding the “LSSGB” or “LSSBB” enhancer when you pass the Green Belt or Black Belt exam.
So why should you choose to obtain your Lean Six Sigma training from Utah Lean Six Sigma Training Center? We started ULSS because we realized that the options for training in Utah were packed with great information, but lacking in other ways. At Utah Lean Six Sigma Training Center you’ll get:
- In-class instructor led courses that are taught by an experienced and passionate Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- A hands-on project based curriculum that helps you learn how to apply the knowledge you’re gaining.
- Interactive break out sessions with other students that help reinforce the soft skills being taught.
- Networking and interaction among other students from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds.
- Course materials that include a hard copy workbook as well as a USB memory stick that contains a wealth of videos, templates, and supplementary information.
- Affordable tuition that’s well below industry standard rates. (See our FAQs about why our tuition is so affordable!)
- A fun and dynamic environment that focuses on growth.
Lastly, we recognize that you have many options when seeking training. We take our roles and the faith placed in us very seriously. Our commitment to you is that you will experience training that is impactful, engaging, and effective. It is our great privilege to help professionals gain the knowledge and skills they need to achieve their desired success.
Thank you for your consideration.